Stump Removal in Louisville
Professional & Certified Tree Arborists
Whether it’s a nuisance when you mow your lawn or is quickly becoming a trip hazard, you may have a few good reasons why you want to remove that tree stump. While there are some methods of removing stumps by yourself, we always recommend hiring professionals. Not only does this help protect the health and appearance of your lawn, but it also protects your life. Our team of experts has the experience and knowledge to ensure their services are completed safely and quickly.
At Monster Tree Service of East Louisville, we’re on a mission to provide accessible and affordable tree services to the locals of Louisville and the surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on creating an exceptional experience for all of our customers every time while promoting the health of your trees.
Give us a call at (502) 237-8125 or contact us online to speak to a Louisville tree expert today!
Why Should I Remove My Tree Stump?
Whether you recently had a tree cut down due to various reasons or you inherited an intact stump from a previous homeowner, tree stumps can quickly become increasingly annoying. With this stump being in your yard, you may wonder what you should do about it?
It’s not harming anything, right? Should your tree stump be removed, or left alone? An old tree stump may not cause any initial harm at first, but the longer you let it stick around, the more it can become a headache. From taking up precious lawn space to being a host of unwanted visitors to simply being a trip hazard, it may be a good idea to have the tree stump removed.
Some reasons why locals choose to have their tree stumps removed in Louisville:
- Bugs Galore – When a stump is left to nature, it will begin to decay and rot over time. A rotting tree stump can become a hub for unwanted visitors such as termites, ants, or snakes – and the list doesn’t end here. Once they get comfy, they will begin to expand and attack the other plants and trees on your property. They can even invest in your home!
- Curb Appeal – You probably agree that tree stumps aren’t as beautiful as full-grown trees. When you have that old tree stump removed, it helps increase your property’s curb appeal.
- More Space – Whether you’re looking to install a planting bed or plant a new tree altogether, your current stump is taking up precious lawn space! Get creative, the possibilities are endless once removed!
- Safety – Depending on where your tree stump is located, it may be a safety hazard! From having visitors to completing lawn care tasks like mowing, tree stumps can be a major trip hazard.
Regardless of the reason why you need your stump removed, you can rely on our superior tree stump removal services at Monster Tree Service of East Louisville. Our team of certified experts is here to become your go-to advisors when it comes to protecting the health of the trees on your property.
Give us a call today at (502) 237-8125 to learn more about our stump removal services in Louisville.
Your Local Tree Experts
At Monster Tree Service of East Louisville, you can be sure you’re getting some of the best tree services in Louisville. From our experienced experts who are always ready to answer any of your questions to our time tested and methodical procedures, we’re confident that our services cannot be beaten.
Some of the reasons why we are continually chosen over the competition include:
- Eco-Friendly Company – We’re here for your trees. From the tools to methods we use, all the tree services we offer are proven to be earth-friendly and efficient.
- Certified Experts – Every one of our teams is led by a professionally experienced and certified tree arborist! With this, you’ll know your property and trees are in the best hands.
- Upfront Estimates – To make your decision easier, we offer free, no-obligation estimates for your services that are clear, upfront, and most importantly – honest. No hidden fees here.
- Professional Team – Regardless of the service you receive from us, you can rely on our team to be professional, courteous, and always on time. We treat every property like our own while preserving your tree’s health.
Backed by a national brand that has worked to become industry leaders and America’s favorite tree service company, our locally owned and operated team is dedicated to serving your home or business in Louisville and beyond.